Wide Area Networks (WAN) and SIP Connectivity:
Wide Area Networks (WANs), are used to connect devices across multiple, geographically diverse locations. The connections or links across these different sites, are provided by service providers.
While the service provider supplies the links, we provide the intelligence that makes the network operate for you. Our job is to right-size your WAN. In other words, make sure you only ever pay for the bandwidth you need. And what’s more, allow you to scale up or down, as and when your business changes.
More often than not, our customers tell us their service provider is too focussed on selling bandwidth. And coupled with the poor service support they speak of it’s no wonder many businesses are frustrated by WAN capabilities.
Our priority is to enable you to take back control. Removing excessive costs, unnecessary complexity, and lack of flexibility.
We’ll make sure your WAN is fully optimised for whatever you use it for, regardless of the technology you choose to use. We’ll smartly manage the right bandwidth levels, to keep you paying the right amount of money, to suit the applications and services you’re running over your network.
Whether it’s MPLS technology, internet-based connections or software defined (SD) WAN solutions, we’ll design, implement and manage your network – so it’s intelligent enough to work for you.
SIP stands for Session Initiation Protocol. To put it plainly, it’s a way for your devices to connect with each other, but over an IP network. And what’s more, it’s most commonly seen as the replacement to ISDN.
At Nowcomm, we’re well versed in SIP connectivity and often recommend it to business customers seeking a network that offers cost savings, is easy to maintain, and entirely scalable.
SIP removes your traditional call and line rental costs. We’ll provide you with a link, allowing your telephone call traffic to be delivered anywhere. Plus, we’ll provide a bespoke pricing package, giving you the certainty that both IP and conventional telephone communication costs are fixed.
But don’t take our word for it, see how we saved Middlesbrough Council £300k over five years, through migrating their network to SIP technology by Clicking Here
1. We’re fanatical about your success. If your business thrives – we thrive, it’s as simple as that! But don’t take our word for it - speak to any of our satisfied customers.
2. Our core business is technology solutions, and collectively we offer you over 75 years’ experience, so rest assured we know what we’re doing.
3. We’re a UK based technology company with global reach via our state-of-the-art 24/7/365 network operations centre – serving over 20 countries. So, when your business needs us, we’re here for you.
4. We’re the proud owners of three, coveted Cisco accreditations, namely: ‘Cisco Gold Partner’, ‘Cisco Master Cloud and Managed Services Partner’ and ‘Cisco Master Collaboration Partner’. Only five other UK companies simultaneously hold these accreditations.
5. Our solutions are bespoke. In our world, there’s no ‘one size fits all’ solution to your technology needs, it begins with you.